Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Twice As Nice Friends Card

Twice As Nice Friends Card
Sharing a fast and fun card I made for the Charisma Cardz Challenge/Week 19. You have to have food or drink on your creation. I found the cute images in one of my Crafty Secrets booklets. The cardstock and patterned cardstock are by Diecuts With A View. The flower is by Prima Marketing and the brads are by Basic Grey. The rub-on word "Friends" is by Royal & Langnickel. So far I'm up to day four of the challenge to myself of creating at least one card for a challenge blog. Let's see how long I'll be able to continue....I've done this one with a sinus infection no less. :) Come visit again and see if I can continue on....who knows what I'll do when I kick this sinus problem. (Wink!)

1 comment:

Vee said...

Fabulous card, thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee