Sunday, May 16, 2010

Age Numbers Card

Age Number Card
I've made a "promise" to myself that I'm going to try and do at least one card challenge a day. How long will that last? :) Well, it's day two and I'm still going. :) We'll be more impressed though if I can last a lot longer, right? :) I chose the challenge at Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge for today. The movie to inspire this week is "New Moon" plus use some silver on your card. I have to admit I drew a blank on this one and had to ponder on it a while. I had not seen the movie yet (even though my teenage daughter has a copy of it). What fun to watch the movie and create this card!!!! I chose the quote from the movie "Age is just a number, baby." I love to work with vintage images so picked one from Lunagirl where the gentleman has sort of a "biting" look to him (wink, wink). The rubber stamp is by Hampton Art and the ribbon is by Teresa Collins. The pretty flower is by Prima Marketing. The touch of silver is some silver foil board by Grafix and silver heart brads. My hubby has volunteered to grill some BBQ chicken for dinner tonight so that I can get out of the kitchen early to watch the last episode of Survivor. Very sweet of him since he knows how much I LOVE that show. :) Thanks for stopping by and visit again soon. :)

4 comments:

scrapperjulia said...

This is fabulous! Love the vintage look of this, great take on the movie!

Anonymous said...

What fun..great quote from the movie! Thanks so much for playing with the Cinema Saturday Challenge!! WELL DONE!!

Shaz said...

Love the vintage print! perfect for the quote...♡

Laural-Lee said...

I like your take on the movie....age really is just a number. Fabulous card.