Saturday, May 15, 2010

Celebrate USA Card

Celebrate USA Card
Found some free time to "play" this afternoon (a rare treat). I wanted to create a card for the Just Us Girls challenge. The challenge this week was to use patriotic colors of red, white and blue plus kraft. The image on this card is by Lunagirl while the embossing folder is by Sizzix. The patterned music paper is by 7 Gypsies and the brads are by My Mind's Eye. The "celebrate" is a rubber stamp by Hampton Art and the alphabet stickers are by My Little Shoebox. The stars are diecuts by Sizzix and the ribbon is some I've had a long time in my "stash." I think it is by Offray. I hope you are enjoying your weekend. The heat has finally arrived in my neck of the woods. It is hot and humid today. Thank heavens for air conditioning. :) Perfect weather to get on the couch and watch a movie from Netflix. Yes, the patio needs washing off and there are a million things to do BUT the new Sherlock Holmes movie arrived yesterday and I think I'll watch it. :)

7 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Another beauty, Beverly! Great papers and embellishments! Enjoy your SH movie! Thanks for playing in our JUGs color challenge!

Teresa Kline said...

another gorgeous card, luv the sheet music!

enjoy *~*

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card you've created! I love all the detail you've put into it!

Mona Pendleton said...

Fabulous card Beverly! Love all the layers & detail! Thank you very much for playing along with Just Us Girls :)

papertrails leaver said...

what a beautiful card! Lovin' the vintage image

AKiteFlier said...

Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week. You did a super job with this color palette. We appreciate your participation and support. :-) Hope to see you again next week.

Sam said...

Oh, I love the vintage feel of this one and once again such attention to detail. Awesome.