Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Good Adventure Card

Good Adventure Card
When I saw the challenge at City Crafter Challenge Blog I knew I had to do it! I always enjoy a Paris themed challenge. It's a good excuse to use some of those Paris related stamps, papers, diecuts, etc. :) So here I go at day 5 of "my" challenge to do a card every day from one of the challenge sites. This card has a beautiful Eiffel Tower stamp by Stampsmith. The tag and paper are by Teresa Collins. The pretty red flowers are by Prima (one of my favorite companies). The brads are by My Mind's Eye. The border at the bottom of the tag is a punch by Martha Stewart. The small rub-on letters are by Royal & Langnickel. After my trip to the doctor yesterday, I'm feeling much better! Maybe that shot was worth it. Wink! :) Thanks for stopping by and come back soon. I know you'll want to see how long I can last on "my" challenge. :)

4 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very cool to see how others interpret my Paris theme, love all of them including this one, it has a modern taste of Paris to me! Love it!
I love Prima flowers too!
Keep it up with the challenges! Way to go gal!
Thanks for joining us here at CCCB this week!

Unknown said...

pretty card, suits the challenge perfect. Thanks for joining us at the CCCB

Unknown said...

How cool is this... And that quote is so true.
Thanks for playing along with us at the CCCB.

Heather Rogers said...

Such a fab card for our challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB. :)