Thursday, May 20, 2010

Relaxing Flamingo Card

Flamingo Relax Card
How about a card challenge that has to have a photo plus embossed paper? That's the one that was posted Tuesday for Cuttlebug Challenge. I've had the flamingo photo printed out for a couple of weeks that was begging to be used. :) The stamps are by Hampton Art. How about that flamingo stamp being a "match"? :) The embossing folder is by Cuttlebug and the ribbon is by Offray. Let me give a big "WoooHooo" this afternoon for two reasons. First, I made it to day six of "my" challenge (to do a card everyday from one of the challenge sites). Second, I'm going to Michael's in about an hour. The nearest one for me is nearly 70 miles away but my hubby has a meeting tonight and I'm tagging along to shop (at Michael's). IF the weather cooperates, it's looking pretty stormy on the radar and I hate traveling in this kind of weather. Remember I'm in the South where there are tornadoes pretty regular. :) Boo to the weather this afternoon. :) I have all these visions of new ribbons, Slice cartridges, etc. and the "weather troll" is not playing fair. :) Cross your fingers, toes and eyes I get to go....I may just have to put my big girl underwear on and go anyway. :) Thanks for stopping by and come back soon to see how long I can last on "my" challenge. :)

No comments: