Monday, May 3, 2010

The [Stamps] Of Life May Release

Sometimes I can't believe how fast time goes by. You know the drill, how fast my girls have grown, how a month seems to disappear at an alarming rate, etc., etc. :) This being the case this month, I don't know where April disappeared to but here is another month GONE. :) It's funny how times goes by slowly when you are young. (Can you remember how long it took for Christmas to come when you were a kid?) Now I blink and it is here. :) Anyway enough of my wisdom today. The first of a new month is not always bad. That's when the new stamps are released by The Stamps Of Life. This month's set is an especially fun one to use. It's called banners4all. Let's just say I had a lot of fun with this set! :) Here are some of the cards I made with it.
Mom For You Banners Card
Happy Graduation Day
Happy 4th Banners Card
Love Is In The Air

No comments: