Saturday, May 15, 2010

Allegiance Card

Allegiance Card
I had such fun creating this afternoon that I actually got to do two cards. Here is the second one and it fits two challenge sites this week. It fits the bill for the Just Us Girls one of using red, white and blue plus kraft colors. It will also do for the Crazy 4 Challenges one of creating some form of pocket on your card. The image is by Lunagirl while the patterned papers are by We R Memory Keepers. All of the diecuts are by Sizzix. The star brads are by The Paper Studio. Not sure who made the ribbon as it is some I've had for quite a while. All right I'm off to watch the new Sherlock Holmes movie....the couch is calling my name. :)Thanks for dropping by and hope to see you again soon. :)

6 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Beverly, this is AMAZING! I love the pledge of alligiance...we say it everyday (I'm a teacher), so it's near and dear to my heart! I added your cards to the Inlinkz function on the JUGs blog...I hope you don't mind. I didn't want it to get lost in the comments section...it's too pretty! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Anne Tussing said...

Wow! Lots of great details!!

Teresa Kline said...

such a great card, what a honor to our flag and country....have a fantastic day!

enjoy *~*

Silli said...

So pretty...

papertrails leaver said...

a lovely card!

Sam said...

This is such a great card. There is such attention to detail.Love the ribbon treatment.