Sunday, May 23, 2010

Shy Flower Card

Engagement Card
The movie this week at Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge is Becoming Jane. Jane Austen is much beloved at our house. Then with the added challenge of using pearls and flowers, well who could resist? :) My card's main focal point is a beautiful flower by Prima Marketing. The image is from a CD called Victorian Vintage Blank Labels by Lunagirl. The pearls are by Prima Marketing and the embossing folder is by Sizzix. The computer font is one called Edwardian Script. The lace is some I found at a fabric store several years ago. I've made it to day nine of "my" challenge (of doing a card a day from one of the challenge blogs). Hope you are having a super weekend. We've been having a nice one staying home, grilling and swimming. I've also been trying to catch up on some of my favorite TV shows. I had gotten behind with Justified (really like this new show on the FX network) and Flash Forward (this one has been cancelled...Not too surprised about that since I couldn't see the show story line going much further but it 's been interesting.) Thanks for stopping by. Visit again soon to see if I have created another card with "my challenge. :)

3 comments:

scrapperjulia said...

This is very beautiful! Love the saying in that beautiful font. Great job with the challenge!

Tanya said...

Very lovely card! Perfect for the challenge and I love the quote you picked!

Sankari W. said...

Simply beautiful Bev! I LOVE this gorgeous engagement card - that lace treatment on the card is gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge Beverly- sorry its taken awhile to post my comment - its been a busy three weeks with end of school activities! But just wanted to drop by and thank you for playing along with us! Always love seeing your gorgeous creations!
Big hugs,
Sankari :)