Friday, May 21, 2010

Aloha Card

Aloha Card
I have a quick card to share with you today that is good for three different challenge sites: Cute Card Thursday (Sketch), Charmisa Cardz (3-D), and Paper Take Weekly (Say It With Flowers). The patterned paper is by Prima Marketing (so are the flowers). The rubber stamps are by Hampton Art (I put foam tape under the lanterns to make them 3-D). The embossing folder is by Sizzix. The brad is by Imaginisce. I used ink pads by Clearsnap (Vivid in pink and turquoise). My trip to Michael's got cancelled yesterday due to weather. I was glad I didn't go as most of the city was out of power I later found out (which meant the stores had to close). I had thought I might go today but again the rain and storms are going on. Oh well. :) I've made it to day seven of "my" challenge (of doing a card a day for a challenge blog). It has been fun and I am starting to get curious to see how long I can last. :) Do you have fun plans for your Friday night? Thinking that my girls and I will go see the new movie "Letters To Juliet" tonight. This one looks like a good "chick" flick.:) Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

so so cute, thanks for playing with Charisma Cardz

Deb said...

this is so gorgeous, wish it was tiki time here! many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Love the colours on you card
Thanks for joining in with PTW
Caroline x

Leanne said...

Gorgeous card!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma - good luck!

I also have candy on my blog, 3 Magnolia Fairytale Stamps if you would like to enter, here is the link.

Leanne xx

Annie said...

I love the pink and aqua blue colours on your summery card - fabulous! thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x