Monday, May 17, 2010

Star Celebrate Card

Star Celebrate Card
Today's card is based on a sketch at CPS (#167). It was a simple one and I liked that (especially since I have tons and tons of laundry to do. Do you have laundry trolls at your house? Wink!) :) Remember I've made bet to myself that I can do at least one card challenge a day. So far so good, yep have done it a whole three days now. :) This card has patterned paper by We R Memory Keepers (new Old Glory Collection). The striped cardstock is by Bazzill. The star diecuts are by Sizzix and the glitter brads are by We R Memory Keepers (same collection). Better get to work on that laundry before the "laundry trolls" add more to the baskets. :) Thanks for visiting my blog and have a super Monday. :)

2 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Happy card...nice for a celebration for a birthday...great color combo too....good luck with the challenge...I am joining also the CPS challenge would you mind to see my Blog, many thanks before, hugs, Monika.

Lea L. said...

What a fun and cheery card! I love the starry sentiment block! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥♥♥Lea