Sunday, May 23, 2010

CPS Sketch #168

Be Happy Card
CPS #168
The [Stamps] Of Life is the sponser of CPS (Sketch #168) this week. The instant I saw this sketch I knew it was perfect for the "hip2be" set. This is a fun set with lots of different squares. This card was a snap with the sketch for inspiration. The rub-on is by Royal & Langnickel while the embossing folder is by Sizzix. The black ribbon is by Offray. Fast and easy....a wonderful thing in summer with school out and all the other summer actitivies going on. :) Be sure to check out all the fun stamps sets at The [Stamps] Of Life. Are you ready for the last episode of "Lost?" We fixed an early dinner and all of us are in our comfy chairs parked in front of the TV. I hope it will finally answer some questions and not leave us still "Lost." While we're hoping, let's hope the actor that plays Sawyer gets another hit show SOON. I'll miss him the most. (Wink, wink.) :) Thanks for stopping by and visit again soon.

4 comments:

Deb said...

Love the bright colors and elegant texture! So pretty, Beverly!

Cindy said...

Love it!

MaryNSC said...

O My BEAUTIFUL I love the way U cut down the Embossing in to that rectangle 2 I Love that idea..Shoot I did not get that stamp set..I am going to have to now. that is so PRETTY!!!

Lea L. said...

Very pretty! That embossed rectangle looks great! Great job with CPS sketch 168!

♥♥♥Lea