Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy Birthday, Boy! Card

Photobucket
Daring Cardmakers has a challenge to make a card for little boys or teenage boys currently. I had some new chipboard alphabet stickers, epoxy stickers and patterned papers from Prima Marketing that were perfect for this challenge. Throw in some dotted Swiss cardstock by Bazzill and a Hampton Art sentiment stamp to get a fast and easy card. I'm proud of myself in that I've made it to day ten of "my" challenge (of doing a card a day for one of the challenge sites.) It has been SO much fun. What did we ever do without the internet and challenge blogs for "jump-starts" to our crafting? :) Did you watch "Lost" last night? I was satisfied with the way it ended (I think). :) I was very satisfied until they showed the last clip of all the wreckage on the beach. Bittersweet ending to a show that we hardly missed an episode of. Oh Sawyer, we will miss ya! :) Hope your Monday is off to a great start. I cleaned out my refrigerators this morning (one in the house and one in the garage for extra storage). Let's just say I washed a lot of bowls and had some nice cultures growing. (Wink.) Thanks for stopping by and vist again soon. :)

2 comments:

Kathy said...

This is great - such a funky card

Lynda said...

Fab design and I love the bright colours. Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx