Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Three Eiffel's Merci Card

Clearsnap Out of the ColorBox Challenge Picture
Eiffels Merci Card
Clearsnap has a new challenge that is called "Out of the Colorbox." This week the colors to use are: Dark Cherry, Cookie Dough and Atlantic Blue. Since I had a new box of Clearsnap Archival Dye ink pads, I wanted to try this challenge. I chose the three colors of ink that the challenge calls for and stamped my image on glossy white cardstock. The rubber stamps are by Hampton Art. I topped the stamped Eiffel Tower images with some dew drops that I won off Ebay. Fast and easy card but I like the way it turned out. This card will also fit two other challenges. Crafty Creations has a "thank you" challenge going on. Simon Says Stamp has a "show a word" challenge so I used "merci." Hope your Thursday has been a good one. Lots of chores today plus a big stack of ironing....but I did manage to create two cards so the day wasn't a total loss. Wink. :)

4 comments:

Dolly Daydreams said...

Great card love your eiffels and such lovely colours to, great touch the bling

Marie

Candy C said...

Hello. Very cute card! Love the Eiffel tower images and your WORD is perfect! Thanks for sharing your work with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. <3 Candy

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Great image and love the colors! Thanks for joining in the Crafty Creations challenge!
smiles,Deena

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Okay so this is totally cute and VERY fresh looking!