Friday, June 17, 2011

I Love Paris Card

I Love Paris Card
I did a card today just for fun to see how many different challenges I could fit on it. Here's what I came up with:
The Play Date Cafe (use the colors of hollyhock, sky blue and orange)
Oldie But A Goodie (Card inspired by a Country...so my country is France)
My Time To Craft (use extra images...more than one image)
The Paper Variety (Mixed Alphabets....I used stickers that had mixed alphabets on them)
Freshly Brewed Challenges (Put A Little Song In Your Heart...song or music inspired)
Creative Card Crew (Ribbons and Brads)
The Three Muses (Postmark Paris)
Simon Says Stamp Challenge (Bingo...I chose the row of flowers, brads and sentiment)
Moving Along With The Times (Inspired By A Song)
The stamps I used are by Stamp Francisco (woman in Paris image) and Oxford Impressions (Paris postmark). The embossing folder is by Sizix (has hearts and flowers). I chose lyrics from an old Cole Porter song that Frank Sinatra made famous for the sentiment. I hope you enjoy looking at my creation as much as I enjoyed making it! This one was FUN! :) How is your Friday going? This morning we had some much needed rain. Lovely to sit inside and create while it was cloudy and raining outside! :) My husband is on his way home with our youngest daughter who has been at "science camp" for the last two weeks. I can't wait to see her since this is the longest she has ever been away from home. She has already requested her favorite meal so I know she missed the home cooking anyway. Wink! :)
Have a great weekend!

12 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

Super card I love the three bright colours and gorgeous little stamp.
Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us this week at Oldie But A Goodie and good luck with the challenge
Hugs Laurie x

This card will also fit nicely into my challenge over at Moving Along With The Times
x

MiamiKel said...

super pretty card - very bright and wonderful colors! Thanks for joining the Fresh Brewed Challenge blog this week for "Put a Song in your Heart!" - hope to see you back next week! :)

Pat said...

Super card, great images, thanks for joining in our challenge at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a fab card - love the 3 panels in the different colours
Thanks for joining us for our where in the world challenge at Oldie but a Goodie this fortnight and MAWTT
Lisa x

Julie Ranae said...

This is such a fabulous use of this week's colors!!! Terrific design : ) So glad you brought it to The Play Date Cafe.

XXOO AMY said...

sooo pretty! Thanks for sharing it with us at TPV!

mindy gallagher said...

Very neat card! I love Paris too :D Thanks for playing with us at TPV!

Francesca said...

Fantastic card
Thanks for joining us at Oldie But A Goodie Challenge
and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

Jaclyn Miller said...

Great use of the blocks of color. I like that repeated image and how the top is rounded. Thank you so much for joining us at The Play Date Cafe this week.

Colleen Dietrich said...

What a neat Paris card! Love the same image stamped on the different colors from our challenge. THanks for playing with us at The PLay DAte Cafe this week!

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Gorgeous bright cheerful card - thanks for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie
Hugs,
Debbie GDT

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x