Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Party Dog Card

Party Dog Card
Waking up to a beautiful Tuesday morning (if you don't count how hot it is outside). :) Have a card to share that fits three different challenges. First, Cupcake Crafts Challenge has one called "things with tails." The Shabby Tea Room has an embossing (dry or wet) challenge. Then there is the "show a tag" challenge over at Simon Says Stamp. I decided to use a stamp set by Chicken Girl Designs called Birthday Wishes since a dog and a balloon both have "tails." :) I cut a tag with my Sizzix eClips plus used an embossing folder by Sizzix. The cardstock and patterned papers are by Diecuts With A View. Some small brads and foam tape finished up "Party Dog" card (foam tape under balloons). What are your Tuesday plans? I did all my "ugh" chores yesterday so looking forward to a nice summer day of crafting, reading, and swimming (with a little "cooking" thrown in---since my family is strange and likes "hot" meals). Wink. :)

5 comments:

Poppit said...

Ah, such a fun card! I love the design and use of the staples. Thanks for joining us for this week's Cupcake Challenge.

Donna said...

Super sweet card Beverley and just perfect for our 'things with tails' challenge this week, I love the stripey papers and fab design, right up my street...thanks for joining in the fun with us at Cupcake :) Donna x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Love those balloons and papers!!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Candy C said...

Very cute card/tag. The party dog image is adorable. Thanks for joining Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. <3 Candy

Trees said...

Very cool card! Love the embossed layers! Thanks for joining us at the Shabby Tea Room!