Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Raised On Love Card

Raised On Love Dad Card
Since this is the week before Father's Day, there are a lot of challenges going on to honor dad on his day. :) My card I'm sharing today fits the following challenges:
Cupcake Craft Challenges (Boy Oh Boy)
Sentimental Sunday (Father's Day or Masculine)
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge (Dads or Grads)
Papertake Weekly Challenge (Dads and Lads)
Party Time Tuesday (Father's Day this week instead of birthday)
The pretty little boy "raised on love" image is by Crafty Secrets. The embossing folder is by Sizzix. The cardstock and patterned paper is by Diecuts With A View. The clear word stickers are by Deja Views and the big green chipboard letters are by BoBunny. The flowers are by Prima Marketing and the glazed brad is by Basic Grey.
How has your Tuesday been treating you? I made a run to the grocery store to get some of those "sale" items before they ended. (Our grocery store runs sales from Wednesday to Wednesday). :) The rest of the afternoon has been spent in air conditioning in my craft room....but those flowers outside need watering. I think I'll have to water them in my swimsuit again....that way I can get in the pool when I get hot. ;) I'm beginning to think I planted too many flowers back in the spring. Wink. :) I'm enjoying all the "blooms" just not the forty minutes of watering in this heat and humidy. :)

9 comments:

Brodders said...

Great Fathers day card :) Thanks for joining cupcake this week. Good Luck x

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Beautiful Father's Day card - thanks for playing at Cupcake this week! x

Bron said...

Oooo I love the simplicity of this card. The image, sentiments and embellies have all been palced so well, Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular this week hugs from Bron :D

Jill said...

wow stunning fathers day card thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Janne said...

Nice card! Thanks for joining us at the Sentimental Sundays♥
♥♥Janne♥♥

Renee Matarese said...

What a great card. I love the color combo and the beautiful flower in the corner. Thanks for playing along with our Father's Day Challenge at Party Time Tuesdays. Hope to see you again soon.
~Renee
PTT DT

Faye said...

What a gorgeous male card. I love all the little details. Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake this week. x

paige said...

There are tons of interesting details on your card! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!

Tracey said...

Wonderful card, I love the embossed background :)
Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
x