Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The {Stamps} Of Life June Release

I can't believe another month has rolled by. I have been a bad girl and not posted on this blog in a month. Yipes, where does the time go? :) Well this time of year, it goes outside. :) I have lots of flowers that need tending plus it is too pretty to stay inside much. The pool is too inviting plus I love to sit outside with a good book. BUT I still found time to play with some new stamps! :) The following are some cards I did with the June release for Stamps Of Life. It is a fun, fun set called kids2love. Hope you are enjoying the pretty warm weather. Summer has arrived at my house! :)
SOL June Friend Card
SOL June Awesome Dad Card
SOL June Hey Card
SOL June Ruff Day Card

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

Great cards Bev, I love the last one with the dog!