Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Cards "Lots of Jewels" Challenge

Birthday Dude Card
I love to add rhinestones to my cards so the Cards "Lots of Jewels" challenge was right up my alley. :) I chose some patterned paper by Bo Bunny. The rubber stamps are by The {Stamps} Of Life. I used the Sizzix eClips to make some wave diecut borders at the bottom of my card. The alphabet stickers are by Bo Bunny too. The green rhinestones are by KaiserCraft. I tried to make the rhinestones looks like water spraying. Not sure I succeeded though....in any case, the card has A LOT of rhinestones. :) Plus I had fun making it so I guess that is the important part. :)
It has been a busy summer day and my eyes are getting heavy so I'll just close with a "good night and sweet dreams." :)

1 comment:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Awesome card Beverly! Thanks for playing along with the challenge!