Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger Challenge

Tuesday Trigger Tina Fussel CardLemonade Table Card
The Tuesday Trigger challenge this week is based on a card in the new issue of Stamp It! It's by Tina Fussel and I am in "card love" with it. :) I used rubber stamps by Unity Stamp Company and inks by Clearsnap. The patterned papers and doily are by Little Yellow Bicycle. I added some "sparkle" with yellow rhinestones and a yellow glitter pen by Copic. Shabby Tea Room has a "my favorite things" challenge too. This card uses rubber stamps which are my all time "favorite thing" plus rhinestones (a close second). Crafty Creations wanted to see some "sparkle" this week. I used rhinestones and a glitter pen.
Now all I need is a big glass of homemade lemonade before heading out to the front porch to do one of my favorite summer activities. Yep, reading a good book outside is a "winner" at our house (sorry, I sound like Charlie Sheen there). :) Thanks for dropping by on a rainy Tuesday. :)

12 comments:

Robin said...

This is super cute and fun!!
Robin

Valentina Fussell said...

This is sooo adorable!! I love the lemons and the pitcher of lemonade! Such a fun and summery twist! Hugs from Copenhagen!

Anonymous said...

Very original...simple but not...GREAT CARD!!!! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Wow- great trigger inspiration! Love this!

Sheri said...

Very clean and simple! Love it! Thanks for sharing with us this week at The Shabby Tea Room ;-)

Annette Allen said...

very cute...love it

Sarah said...

Cute, cute, cute! I like the little ways you changed thing up, like the brighter colors and the awesome table-top. Great job with the trigger!

Patti J said...

What a cute card, Beverly! Great take on the inspiration piece! I enjoy seeing your cards in my monthly magazines!!! I don't wee a 'follow' button, but I've bookmarked your blog :) Hugs...

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Beverly! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG!! What a SWEET CARD!! I love the way you changed it up!! That lemonade pitcher is TO CUTE!! Also the patterned paper you used fits the theme PERFECTLY!!
THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Teresa Zuehls said...

Beverly, your card is so summery! The pitcher of lemonade is making me thirsty for some lemonade. Great take on this weeks Tue. Trigger.