Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Thanks A Bunch Card

Thanks A Bunch Card (2)
Have a quick post to share a card I did for two different challenge blogs. I need to be up and busy (have a dreaded job coming on.....more about that after I share my card details). :) Try It On Tuesday (Tuesday Taggers) has a tag and butterfly challenge and you know me, I can't ever resist a butterfly challenge. :) I put my "tag" on a card (hope that was all right with the rules of the challenge.) Shabby Tea Room also has a pink, green, neutral and flowers challenge that I tried to fit this in (think I maybe lacking the neutral color though). It all ended up being pink and green but at least it has flowers. Wink. :) The papers are by Diecuts With A View. The little butterfly stamp is by Hampton Art. The large tag diecut is by Sizzix and the flowers are Prima Marketing. The clear sentiment sticker is also by Diecuts With A View. Now to tell you about my "dreaded" job for this afternoon. My hubby and I are going to clean out our large freezer in the garage. (Yep, in this 100+ degree heat.) It has had a shelf collapse plus some ice cream melted to the bottom of it last summer....so you can see this is not going to be a quick or easy job. :) But it is one that really needs doing. I keep trying to think about how nice it will be when it is finished....all the meats, etc. will be put together and organized. (At least for a few weeks....wink). So think about me this afternoon while you are in air conditioning crafting, etc. doing something lovely and I am doing something yucky. :)

3 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

What a beautiful pink and green flower creation!!!! Your layout is sooo pretty and I love all the sweet little butterflies!!!!

Pattie said...

So pretty! So glad you could play along with us in the Tea Room this week!

PatR said...

Very pretty tag and card. Thank you so much for joining us for the TioT challenge. xx