Friday, November 10, 2023

Winter Scene Card


This is the last day of the 2023 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Hop.  It sure has been fun creating coffee cards this week.  I feel like I have gotten a lot accomplished too.  I did Thanksgiving coffee themed cards to mail to friends and also Christmas plus a few "happy" mail coffee cards.  I'm going to be in great shape when it comes to mailing cards!  Isn't this a cozy scene?  Looking out at the snow all comfy with your pet dog and cat AND a cup of something hot.  I could step right inside this scene!  This stamp set (with matching dies) is from Rubbernecker Stamps (Girl In Window Set).  Thanks for stopping by and remember to stay crafty!








 

3 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What a sweet winter scene!

~amy~ said...

YAY! I've been super enjoying all of your projects. I love that it is also a way for people to get a jump start on their holiday cards. I certainly personally appreciate that.
Awesome holiday winter scene Beverly.

baileyrosy.com said...

Thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us at Colorful.Such a gorgeous cosy scene you have created for us.

Marie