Friday, November 3, 2023

Fall Pumpkin Spice Cards




It's time for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  I look forward to this every year!  I've been working on cards all week getting ready for it!  I love to send Thanksgiving cards so thought it would be the perfect time to get a head start on them as well.  This beauty of a stamp plus sentiment is by Unity Stamp Company (Pumpkin Spice).  I ended up stamping three different cards with this set and stamped a Thanksgiving sentiment in each.  The patterned paper is from a pad I found at JoAnn's last year with pretty fall colors and designs.
The second variation has the same stamps and same patterned paper pad.  It also has an embossed panel of leaves (Sizzix/Tim Holtz from my stash of embossing folders).
The third one has some of Bo Bunny's polka dot cardstock (from years ago).  I also cut some leaf die cuts with my Silhouette Cameo.  So yay for getting a head start on my Thanksgiving cards plus YAY for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  There is lots of inspiration plus prizes so make sure you check it out!
Thanks for dropping by and remember to enjoy your coffee!  Besides the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, I'll be linking these cards up at:








 

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

These are all wonderful Beverly. Love the paper too!

Angy said...

Lovely cards! Beautiful colors.

Centellazul said...

beautiful colors, adorable!!!

Shelly said...

These are fabulous! Love that stamp set!

Celeste Goff said...

what beautiful fall colors!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Luv Pumpkin Spice and variety of creations.

Gaylynn said...

I like how you used the mug on these cards. Great hop project. :)