Saturday, November 4, 2023

Pilgrim Coffee Card



Playing around in my craft room getting a head start on my Thanksgiving cards to mail to friends...but trying to make them all have a coffee theme.  Yes, because one of my favorite blog events is going on....the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop is on it's second day.  I used several different companies on this card.
Thanks for dropping by and remember to check out the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  You'll be glad you did.
I'm also going to be linking this little Pilgrim up at:







 

9 comments:

Lia said...

Oh, this is so very cute. I love this card and the colours you used.
Lia DT CYHTP

dj said...

Adorable!! I love that embossed background!! Thanks for playing along with the quote challenge over at Time Out challenges. Such a beautiful take on this quote…gratitude IS everything!! -Deb Horst, Guest Designer #TOC250

Angy said...

The embossed background is amazing. Love this cute little pilgrim too.

~amy~ said...

so sweet, love the added embossed background!

Diane said...

So very CUTE and the perfect embossed background for your pilgrim!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Can You Handle The Pressure}

Shelly said...

Such a cute card!

Celeste Goff said...

Love that adorable pilgrim and the fabulous embossing on the background!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Time Out Challenge:)

Gerrina said...

A fun card and a fun sentiment! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!