Saturday, November 4, 2023

Christmas Coffee Pot Card



I'm having way too much fun in my craft room creating coffee themed cards for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  This fun card was done with my Silhouette Cameo (#79994 Coffee Pot Shaped Card).
The stamped sentiment (Jaded Blossom A Latte Comfort and Joy) was heat embossed and white detail powder used.  The wreath stamp is from my stash of older stamps.  Thanks for dropping by.  Remember to go check out all the pretty coffee cards being linked at the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  I'm also going to link this card up at:




 

2 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

What a cute shaped card - love the wreath! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

Melanie Hungerford said...

What a clever card, love the coffee pot shape! Thanks for playing along with us at Double Trouble.