Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Thanksgiving Cheer Turkey Card

I'm working on my last Thanksgiving cards to mail to friends this week.  That is between cleaning out cabinets and getting the house ready for Thanksgiving. I'm also doing ahead of time cooking/baking to freeze so I won't have as much to do Thanksgiving.  So it is very nice to escape to my craft room for an hour or two to relax and make cards....almost like resting...wink!

The cornucopia is from Sweet 'n Sassy (Grateful Heart Set) and the sentiment is by Art Gone Wild (Words To The Rescue Thanksgiving).  The turkey die cut was done with my Silhouette Cameo (#280201 Turkey Silhouette) and then I used my old Fiskars paper crimper on it.

I'm going to link this card up at the following challenges:




Thanks for dropping by...and remember to sneak in your craft room to get away from all the Thanksgiving chores...wink.

 

1 comment:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love that big, corrugated turkey with his googly eye! And your cornucopia filled with fall's bounty is beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!