Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Gobble On Card

Yep, it is that time of year...to be searching in our closets for the FAT PANTS!  I know I will need them after eating the dressing, turkey and pecan pie on Thanksgiving!  This fun card uses a stamp image from Technique Junkies (Fat Pants).  I stamped it in a dark gray ink by Gina K Designs on orange cardstock.  The "gobble on" die cut was done with my Silhouette Cameo (Gobble On #335366).  The arrow die cuts are by Sizzix.  I'll be linking this card at:




Thanks for stopping in...and remember those elastic pants on Thanksgiving!

 

2 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Fabulous Autumn card, I did find my fat pants and have worn various stretchy pants all weekend! Thanks for playing along at The Inspiration Station Challenge, we look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs soon!
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Nicole said...

This card is just amazing! Anyone would love to receive this in their mailbox! Thanks for playing along with Inspiration Station!