Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Be Thankful Card

After spending the morning cleaning out cabinets above our washer and dryer, I was able to make a Thanksgiving card...which was way more fun!  I used a fun stamp set by Jane's Doodles (which I found out today is closing...sad news).  The word die cut was done with my Silhouette Cameo (#99985 Be Thankful Phrase).  I'm going to link this one up at the following challenges:




Thanks for visiting...and remember to be thankful.  I'm thankful I finished cleaning out those cabinets...wink.

 

1 comment:

Donna Walls said...

Wonderful Autumn themed card and it goes so well with our inspiration photo this month. Thanks for playing along at The Inspiration Station Challenge, we look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs soon!
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge