Friday, November 10, 2023

Tea-Rex Hate Christmas Card





It is the last day of the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and I am doing a few cards to link.  It is raining and I am enjoying the day in my craft room.  There is also a new challenge at Christmas Kickstart Challenge that sounded like fun.  So I made this card to fit both.  I used stamps from Rabbit Hole Designs (Tea-Rex).  I computer generated the part of the sentiment which looks like a vintage typewriter font.  Thanks for stopping by and remember if you hate Christmas, you can always soak in a teacup...wink.


 

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dotty Jo said...

Your Tea-Rex is adorbs! Another fabby card, Beverley, thanks for joining The Sisterhood at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Shelly said...

Heehee...so fun and cute!

~amy~ said...

oh how cute, love the TEA-Rex!