Thursday, November 9, 2023

Need Coffee Card


I enjoy hanging out in my craft room any time but I especially love cloudy days AND doing coffee themed cards.  The Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop has one more day and ends tomorrow (sniff, sniff).  If you haven't checked out all the wonderful cards being linked, then make sure you do!!!  Thanks for stopping by and remember we "need" coffee (I've been enjoying a coconut creme creamer the last few days and let me say YUM....wink!)  I'll be linking this card up at the following:



 

4 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

I love this card!

~amy~ said...

I'm loving the kraft + blue combo here!
oooohhhhh coconut creme creamer, that's right up my alley. I love all things coconut.

Nora Noll said...

How fun!! I LOVE that die you used on this. Great take on the challenge. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

Nora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

Kelly Parker said...

beautiful card, thank you for playing at Cupcake Inspirations!