Friday, November 10, 2017

Fa La La Llama Christmas Card


I have a fun Christmas card to share with you today featuring Neat & Tangled stamps.  The card uses their Fa La La Llama clear stamp set.  So far this year I have fallen in love with unicorns, cats, coffee and NOW llamas.  When I say"falling in love," what I  mean is collecting these things in stamps!  I also made this card with Lea Lawson's Crafty Comeback Party in mind.  On Day 8, her guest was Neat & Tangled and their prize was a chance play along with them and their creative team for a month.  How cool is that!  You can read all about it here at Lea Lawson Creates.   That's all from me as I am out the door to go crafty shopping.  I discovered yesterday I am out of black and white gingham ribbon and that will NEVER do! This means I have to drive 40+ miles to the nearest chain craft store but that's why I drive a Mini Cooper (it zips to craft stores).  Wink.
CARD RECIPE:
Stamps -- Neat & Tangled (Fa La Llama Set)
Ink Pad -- Clearsnap (Wicked Black)
Markers -- Staedtler
Cardstock -- Recollections
Diecuts -- Hampton Art (Banner SC0787) and Sizzix (Circle & Holly Leaves)
Paper Crimper -- Fiskars
Fabric Bow -- Pink Paislee
Red Jewels -- KI Memories
Glitter Glue -- Stickles (Diamonds) by Ranger

No comments: