Friday, November 24, 2017

25 Days Of Christmas Tags -- Wreath Tag


Today is day 24 of 25 Days Of Christmas Tags.  If you are a newbie like me, then read all about it here.  I was inspired by Nicole Baez's tag with the wreath on it.  I had a package of tags by Pink Paislee with printed images and one had a wreath.  I heat embossed the sentiment with black embossing powder.  I then added some tiny red jewels and drops of Stickles plus the twine at top.  All in all a fairly fast and quite easy tag which is the best kind on Black Friday!  :)  Do you go out or stay in on Black Friday?  I prefer to stay in, avoid the crowds and have a nice day at home with my youngest daughter who is home from college.  

CARD RECIPE:
Stamp -- Unity Stamp Company
Ink Pad -- Clearsnap (Black Pigment)
Embossing Powder -- Clearsnap (Black)
Tag -- Pink Paislee
Jewels -- KI Memories
Glitter Glue -- Stickles (Lime Green and Christmas Red) by Ranger
Baker's Twine -- The Twinery


1 comment:

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...another gorgeous tag! You should be just about ready for the holidays! So sweet. Thank you so much for joining Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!