Tuesday, November 21, 2017

25 Days of Christmas Tags -- Stocking Tag


I didn't get to create yesterday for day 20 of 25 Days of Christmas Tags due to some unforeseen circumstances.  So I got up bright and early today and caught up on day 20.  I was inspired by Lindsey and Tracey's tags with stockings on them.  Instead of stamping a stocking like they did on their tags, I used a diecut stocking.  I decided to do it in classic red, white and black which always looks classic and clean.  I'm going to be looking for some red and white striped (or maybe polka dot) wrapping paper for this tag!!!!  Thanks for dropping by even though I know you are busy getting the turkey ready for Thanksgiving!  :)

CARD RECIPE:
Stamp -- Unity Stamp Company
Ink Pad -- Clearsnap (Wicked Black)
Diecuts -- Sizzix (Tag, Stocking and "merry")
Cardstock -- Recollections (White and Red)
Misc. -- Ribbon, Baker's Twine and Striped Sequin

No comments: