Thursday, November 16, 2017

25 Days Of Christmas Tags -- Clear Joy Tag

Today is day 16 of 25 Days of Christmas Tags (read all about it here).  Ellen Hutson LLC is the guest and sponsor for day 16.  I was inspired by Carly Tee Minner's tag which was a clear shaker tag with pretty turquoise holly leaves.  I decided to create a "faux" shaker clear tag.  I used clear Mod Podge Dimensional Magic to create a rectangle on the clear diecut tag.  Then I carefully sprinkled it with multi-colored seed beads.  I diecut my holly leaves from turquoise burlap and used some red Nuvo crystal drops to accent the leaves (and outline the seed beads)  I was happy to find some turquoise alphabet beads in my crafty stash to spell "joy."  This was just a FUN tag to make.  Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day.

CARD RECIPE:
Stamps -- Jillibean Soup (jb1126)
Ink Pad -- Clearsnap (Wicked Black)
Turqoise Burlap -- DCWV
Diecuts -- Sizzix
Seed Beads -- Crafts, Etc.
Alphabet Beads -- Darice
Red Hemp Cord -- Hemptique
Clear Glaze -- Mod Podge Dimensional Magic
Red Crystal Drops -- Nuvo

3 comments:

My Paper Epiphany said...

Wow! This is a great take on Carly's tag! So fun and pretty.

wienerhoneymooners said...

How fun is this!

cm said...

How delightful is your multi-coloured seed bead tag and the turquoise leaves are simply lovely! Thank you so much for sharing this gem in Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags gallery!
~carol