Wednesday, November 22, 2017

25 Days Of Christmas Tags -- Tree Tag


Today is day 22 at 25 Days of Christmas Tags and it is filled with lots of fun tags for inspiration.  If you are a newbie like me, then read all about it here.  For my tree tag, I was inspired by two tags.  I loved how Vickie Dutcher used the corrugated cardboard with the texture paste.  I was also taken with the shape of the trees and bling on Lynne Mizera's tag.  So I combined  elements from both for my tree tag.  Keeping this short as I need to get back to cooking and cleaning.  Glad you could stop by for a visit....now you need to get back to your cooking and cleaning.  You know Thanksgiving is tomorrow!  Wink!

I'm linking my tree tag at:

25 Days of Christmas Tags (Day 22/Stamplorations Is Guest))


ABC Christmas Challenge (W for White -- The texture paste is "white snow.")

Crafting By Designs (Christmas)

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge (All About Christmas)

CARD RECIPE:
Stamps -- Hampton Art
Ink Pads -- Clearsnap (Wicked Black, Spearmint, and Cranberry)
Texture Paste -- Ranger
Glitter Glue -- Stickles (Icicle)
Cork -- DCWV
Cardstock -- Recollections
Jewels -- The Paper Studio
Sequins -- Pretty Pink Posh
Ribbon -- American Crafts
Misc. -- Corrugated Cardboard from a Box  :)

8 comments:

cm said...

WOW! You've drawn inspiration from Vickie's tags, added your own style and flair, and made a sweet gem all your own! Your tree is festive fabulous! Hope the cooking and cleaning are going well!
~carol

Heidi Weaver said...

Oh my goodness, Bev, I love it! What a clever idea, to create this tag with a cork background. Love the use of the texture past for the snow. And the paper-pieced tree is adorable. You've really made a lovely and unique creation. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Kim Heggins said...

Simply adorable Christmas tree...just love your wonderful tag! Thank you so much for joining Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

Ardyth said...

Love the sparkle and rustic feel of this tree! Thanks for joining us at MCV!

Penny Hanuszak said...

Such a great Christmas Tree tag. Beautifully crafted and designed. I like how you got your inspiration from two other tags and combined that to make your own. The cork background is terrific too. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week and sharing your fun creation Bev.

Lady Joyful said...

Really fabulous tree tag. I love the cork background. Thank you for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

Helen said...

Fabulous tag!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Carissa said...

Wonderful tag.
Thanks for playing along at the ABC Christmas Challenge.
Carissa