Sunday, November 26, 2017

25 Days Of Christmas Tags -- Purple Penguin Tag


I had a nice surprise when I found out there is a bonus day at 25 Days of Christmas Tags.  (Read all about 25 Days of Christmas Tags here.)  For day 26 (bonus day), I was inspired by Kristine Reynold's purple penguin tag.  I loved how she used the color purple and her penguin image.  My purple penguin tag is going to be skating by:


4 Crafty Chicks (Outdoor Winter Activities)


CARD RECIPE:
Stamps -- Hampton Art, Jillibean Soup and Recollections
Ink Pads -- Clearsnap (Black, Gray and Sky)
Markers -- Staedtler
Glitter Finish -- Mod Podge
Cardstock -- Recollections
Tag Diecuts -- Sizzix
Yarn Twine -- Michael's Stores, Inc.
Misc. -- Pop Dots

1 comment:

Lori Turner said...

What a cute and adorable tag, Bev! Thanks so much for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo