Saturday, October 8, 2011

Touch Twin Color Challeng/Thank You Card

TTC02 markers
Blue Rust Thank You Card
Today is my last card for the ShinHan Touch Twin Color Challenge. (I got four cards out of the cardstock colors...yea!) If I did that more often, it might eliminate all those boxes of "scraps" that seem to be piling up (and I can't throw away!) :)
The large stamp is by Hero Arts and the embossing folder is by Sizzix. The pretty braid is from a multi-package found at Hobby Lobby (their Paper Studio brand). Do you have fun plans for this Saturday? My youngest and I are going to a giant flea market and then shopping for jeans (you know growing kids never have clothes). :) The best part of the trip though will be me getting to go in Hobby Lobby! Yep, I'm armed with 40% off coupons, so watch out! Wink, wink. :)

No comments: