Saturday, October 15, 2011

Howdy Cowgirl Card

Howdy Cowgirl Card
With such a beautiful fall day, how can you resist a challenge to use the "colours of autumn?" :) This is the current challenge at Stampin'For The Weekend. I decided to use the colors of autumn on a stamp set I recently got by Hero Arts.
Really Reasonable Ribbon also has a "fun for fall" challenge going on. (I used natural jute.) The patterned paper, jewel, and leaf stick pins are by Little Yellow Bicycle. I used Copic markers plus Fine Colour markers. (The Fine Colour markers came last week directly from China. I received a shipment of 192 colors in them! They were in China Sunday and I had them by Wednesday! I was sooooo excited I kept telling my husband that I was having "Christmas" in October!) :) We had a great Saturday! I even got around to washing off my front porch. Then we enjoyed watching the Alabama/Ole Miss football game (Roll Tide...wink!). :) I think fall is my favorite time of year, what's yours? :)

3 comments:

mommyof5kidz said...

That is super cute and I LOVE your colors! Thank you for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Danni's Delartful Delights said...

Oooh what do you think of the Finecolour Markers? Any good? I'm thinking of getting a set...

Trina said...

Cute! How do you like those markers? Are you still using them?