Friday, October 28, 2011

Hey Pumpkin Card

Hey Pumpkin Card
There is a monthly challenge at Inspiration Emporium that you can find on their blog.
This month's challenge is to use black, purple and orange on a creation. Since October is the perfect month for those colors, I had to play (wink). :) The rubber stamps are by Market Street Stamps. The embossing folder is a new one by Sizzix. The flower is by Prima Marketing and the brad is one by My Mind's Eye. Hope you are getting up to a pretty Friday. It is dark and raining in my neck of the woods. Which is perfect weather for staying home and crafting but as luck would have it, I have to be out and about today. It is my mom's birthday and I doubt she would be thrilled if I stayed home and didn't deliver her birthday presents. :) Here's hoping you stay "dry" today as I will surely be getting rained on. :)

1 comment:

TIFFANY M said...

VERY CREATIVE CARD. VERY NICE.