Saturday, October 15, 2011

Owl "For You" Card

For You Owl Card
Daring Cardmakers has a new bird challenge. They have a nice prize donated by The Ribbon Reel too. :) Butterflies and birds are two of my favorite themes so I had to "play." :) I used the sketch at Card Patterns for my inspiration. My cute little "purple" owl is by Hampton Art. The patterned papers are by Bo Bunny (along with the brad). The circle and scalloped circle were done with Sizzix Framelits (love, love those!). :) The jewels are by KaiserCraft and the flower is by Prima Marketing. To create the "stem" on the flower, I rolled the paper and then "mushed" it. :) I used my "new" Fine Colour markers to color the stamped image. Do you like to read before going to sleep? I love it (if I can stay awake). :) I'm heading to bed now to read "Night Circus." I'm half way through and can't wait to see what happens. Night Circus received a lot of publicity and promotion before it was released. I'm not sure it is everyone's taste but I'm enjoying it. :) Hoping the weather will be another beautiful autumn day tomorrow so I can head outside with my good book. Enjoy your weekend!

6 comments:

Oscar said...

Love your vibrant owl card. Thanks for joining us at Daring Cardmakers this week!

librariane said...

Ooo, I like your colors! And how the owl is looking at the flower!

Julie said...

Love that big flower! Really cute card.

whoistracy said...

The bright colors here are fabulous! So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

TIFFANY M said...

VERY CUTE. I LOVE IT.

unknow2020 said...

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
شركة عزل أسطح بحفر الباطن
شركة مكافحة الحمام بجازان
شركة مكافحة حمام بالخبر