Monday, October 10, 2011

Get Well Soon Card

Framed Get Well Card
Have you seen the new Hero Arts stamps that have matching Sizzix dies to cut out the stamped images? They are FUN. Today's card features one of these sets. You can see it here. I used one of my favorite color combinations of pink and green which makes this card fit the challenge at Paper Sundaes (#90 Favorite Colour Combination). I used my Sizzix eClips to cut the large pink frame. This card also fits the new ShinHan Touch Twin Challenge of "Florals."

My youngest daughter came home from a school field trip exhausted. They left yesterday so they could attend the State Fair today. She had a great time but headed straight to bed when she got home. I smiled at that cause I can only imagine how late they stayed up last night. :) Glad she had fun but glad they are back safe and sound too.....you know how "moms" are. Wink. :) Heading to bed to read "Night Circus" which I'm enjoying....it's different! :)

2 comments:

Vicki G said...

Very springy looking card@ Thanks for playing with us at Touch Twin!

Jeanne Streiff said...

So cute! I love those stamps! Thanks for playing the Touch Twin Challenge!