Friday, October 7, 2011

Feel Better Card

TTC02 markers
Feel Better Butterfly Card
Sharing another card I did for the ShinHan Touch Twin Color Challenge. After I got out the correct colors of cardstock for my first card, I decided to keep going. I tried to use every bit of the cardstock and ended up making four cards. I'll post the last one tomorrow. I rarely do this (using the same colors several times in a row) but I liked these four colors together (not sure I had ever used them before).
The stamps are by Hero Arts and the embossing folder is by Sizzix. I used some Diamond Glaze on the butterfly's wings (hope you can see it on my photo).
Well, it's TGIF day. I've been busy with "life" things and have not gotten to "hide out" in my craft room much this week. Hoping that changes today. :) Here's hoping you find time to do something you want today too. :)

No comments: