Saturday, October 29, 2011

Owlright Card

Owlright Card
The card I'm posting today is prettier in person (for some reason it did not photograph well). It is done in close shades of pink so maybe that is why it didn't like the camera. :) I used the sketch over at Casual Fridays for my inspiration. I also did it for one of the Hope You Can Cling To Challenges (HYCCT1129)
over at Split Coast Stampers. The stamps are by Market Street Stamps. All the cardstocks are by Diecuts With A View. The flowers are by Prima Marketing and the brads are by American Crafts. That's it for me today. My hubby is grilling steaks for our dinner plus there's a good football game to watch. I'm also determined to finish my book tonight (Night Circus). :) It's a good book but I can't seem to find the time to read more than a chapter or two at a time. Maybe since hubby is playing chef tonight, I'll get to read (a good theory anyway...wink). :)

4 comments:

Beverly G said...

Thought I'd pop in and say Hi! I don't meet many other Beverly's but I find myself following you around from getting published in Just Cards, and now on challenges. I love your style and art.

Laura Davis said...

Darling!!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

TIFFANY M said...

VERY CUTE. I LOVE PINK!

TheBluebird11 said...

I'm a card-maker too, and I love what you did with the bakery twine on the "Baby" card. Also, it's great how it color-coordinates with the button in the center of the flower.
I'm a huge fan of StopAndScrap.com, as Maria can tell you! I have asked my friends for gift certificates from there for the holidays!
Keep on scrappin'!