Monday, February 27, 2023

Swearing Card

STOP!  Click away if you are offended by expletives.  Don't say I didn't warn you.  :)
My oldest daughter requested a second card after seeing the first one I did....so being the crafty mom I am, I couldn't say no.  Just a good excuse to play with The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers again anyway.
The image is a stamp from Unity Stamp Company while the sentiment was computer generated using a typewriter font.  Embossing folder is one from the monthly club I'm in at Spellbinders for embossing folders.  The oval, circle and arrow die cuts are from Sizzix.  

Thanks for visiting and hopefully you didn't faint when you read my card.  I was aiming for laughs instead.  (Wink.)

 

3 comments:

JulieP said...

This is is Fabulous as well!!!! Love those polka dots! Thanks again from the Sisterhood!

Donna said...

Yep - I am with Julie, many sets of these need to be made (and I also love the polka dots).
The red with the black and white really POPS
Thanks for breaking out your expletives to play with Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!!

Chris Dring said...

Another perfectly sweary card! Thanks again for joining in at the Sisterhood!