Saturday, February 18, 2023

Large "Bauble" Christmas Card

It's a crafty play day where I did a holiday card for five fun challenges.  I like nothing better than seeing what I can come up with combining challenges.  It makes me put on my thinking cap which is always a good idea....don't want my "cap" to get dusty.  (Wink.)   The image is from an older Stampin'Up set (Christmas In The Making) and the sentiment is from Purple Onion Designs (Holiday Messages).  The embossing folder is one I got from Spellbinders in their monthly embossing folder club (for 2D folders).  I love this club!  You get a pretty embossing folder each month but what I love most is the size of these folders.  They are 5.5 x 8.5 inches which is a wonderful size!  The large die cut bauble was cut with my Silhouette Cameo (Stitched Bauble #96779).  And just like that...one less Christmas card to make when the holidays roll around again.  I'm linking this one up at:






Thanks for visiting and remember to stay crafty!



 

8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Beverly, this is gorgeous - what a fun idea and such a sweet retro image. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a cutie with the old fashioned lady on the embossed bauble - love this!!

SmilynStef said...

You clearly rocked all of the challenges ... love the fun retro image ... so very glad you got *embossable* with us again at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

Oh I love how you've used the folder on both elements and it has such a cool and unique look on different shades! Fab combination of challenges, too! So pleased you could Emboss Like a Boss with us at Jingle Belles!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love this! What a great retro stamp! Fabulous embossing too! Thanks for sharing over at Christmas Craft Creations!

Fabiola said...

quel charme elle a cette carte Bev, j'aime cette ambiance vintage, biz

Linda said...

Isn't she just the cutest in her pink get-up! Looove pink :) Great to see your cute card over at Christmas Craft Creations.

laurie said...

What a cute image! Thanks for playing along at CCC!