Friday, February 24, 2023

Not Saying You're Old Birthday Card

Rainy February days are good for card making.  I spent a pleasant morning in my craft room working (or should I say playing...wink).  I wanted to do a card for the current Time Out Challenges which has a birthday theme.  They are celebrating their 9th birthday!  That's quite an achievement!  I stenciled a colorful background on a die cut using Distress Oxide ink pad plus a stencil from my stash.  Colored the stamped cat image with alcohol marker and stamped a sentiment.  Easy peasy.  This one is going to a family friend who has birthday coming up in a few days.  I think he will get a smile out of it.  I'm linking up my funny cat at these challenges:



Thanks for dropping by and hope you have a crafty weekend planned.



 

1 comment:

Gerrina said...

Some friends just has to have a laugh ones in a while... and this one for sure is a great one to do just that! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!