Thursday, March 9, 2023

BANANAS Birthday Card

Had inky fun making a birthday card for a special someone who I wanted to send a card to this week.   Since there is a new challenge at The Sisterhood of the Snarky Stampers, I decided to get "inky" with Edna. A lot of smushing, misting, blotting, etc. but I love the way my background turned out!  The stamp images are an older set in my stash by Gina K Designs.  I computer generated the sentiment with a typewriter font.

I'm joining these fun challenges:


  Thanks for dropping in.  Hope your day is a good one.  I've been walking in the rain, crafting plus reading a good book...yep, nearly perfect day!



 

4 comments:

dj said...

Tee Hee...fun card that is sure to bring a smile!! Thanks for play along with our "Make Us Laugh/Smile" challenge over Cardz 4 Guyz.
-Deb Horst, DT #C4G317

Julie B said...

Your sentiment certainly made me smile! Thanks for joining in the fun at Cardz4Guyz. :)

Donna said...

Love the background and the image - and yep (ewww to rotten bananas) the sentiment!!
Thanks for breaking out your inks to play with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

Dotty Jo said...

Ha ha ha! Love your card, Beverly - hope you're keeping well, Jo x