Monday, February 27, 2023

E Is For Expletives Challenge Card

Don't look and click away if expletives offend you.  You have been warned...wink.
 I couldn't resist joining The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for their E is for Expletives challenge.  I had the perfect friend to mail my card to but when my oldest daughter saw it....she HAD to have it for a friend of hers.  Being the good mom I am, I gave it to her.  Not only did she want that card but she requested a second one for another friend.  She couldn't stop laughing at the sentiment and knew her friends would laugh too.
The woman image is a stamp from Riley and Company and the sentiment is computer generated using a typewriter font.  The embossing folder is one from my Spellbinders monthly club I'm in.  The circles and arrow die cuts are by Sizzix.  
Thanks for stopping by and hope you weren't too shocked by my funny card.



 

3 comments:

JulieP said...

LMAO! This is awesome Beverly! You should totally create a set of ten. ha!!! Thanks so much for your support of the Sisterhood. Love this!

Donna said...

Muah ha ha ha ha
I did NOT see that one coming :)
Thanks for breaking out your expletives to play with Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!!

Chris Dring said...

OMG! I just about peed myself reading this! LMFAO! Thanks for joining the sweary fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!