Thursday, January 5, 2023

Topless Hookers Birthday Card



We have a family friend who loves to fish and every year I send him a funny birthday card which has a "fishing theme."  Needless to say after so many years, this has become harder to come up with something different.  I saw this saying on the internet and the light bulb went off in my brain.  I found the funny photo  and the rest is history we shall say.  I used a Buffalo check patterned paper in green since there was a lot of green in the photo.  The sentiment on the front of the card is computer generated with some added punched arrows plus a twine bow.  The inside sentiment is a stamp from Uniko which fit perfectly on a die cut word bubble I had cut ages ago with my Silhouette Cameo (for another project).  Our friend's birthday is coming up on the 8th of January so will be mailing it tomorrow.  I'm hoping to bring a smile on this fisherman's face when he opens his card.  Thanks for stopping by to see my "topless hookers."  Wink!

I'm going to link this card up at Double D Challenges which is celebrating its 7th birthday.  Happy birthday Double D!  Their theme this time around is "Birthdays."


 

6 comments:

ionabunny said...

You got me. Had to come over and see what the hookers looked like. Awesome. Hugz

Barbara said...

Hahaha! I absolute love this card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Double D Challenge.

Diane said...

This is so funny, at first I thought 'what the heck', then as I scrolled down and saw the inside I got it, I laughed out loud, this is fabulously fun!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Double D}
{Stencil Fun}

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a fun card. I sure giggled at that outside sentiment!

Dotty Jo said...

Ha ha ha! Hilarious! Jo x

Johanna said...

I just had to see what the rest of the card showed and it did not disappoint. Had a good chuckle - thanks. Well designed and perfect fun.