Saturday, January 7, 2023

Pink Floral Birthday Card


My daughter's former college room mate has a birthday coming up in a few days.  I wanted to mail her a card for her special day.  I did a slimline card using a floral stamp set by Pinkfresh Studio.  The card base is a patterned floral paper from DCWV (one of those paper stacks from my collection of papers).  I matched those colors when coloring the stamped image with alcohol markers.  The slimline rectangle and circle die cuts are by Spellbinders.  I enjoyed coloring all the flowers on this stamped image....it was relaxing.  I'm going to link this card up at Double D Challenges which is celebrating their 7th birthday with a birthday challenge!  Happy Birthday Double D Challenges!  Thanks for visiting and remember to stay crafty....stamp those floral sets and color, color, color!

 

 

1 comment:

Diane said...

A gorgeous slimline card!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Double D}
{Stencil Fun}