Sunday, January 1, 2023

Christmas Snowflake Mug Card


Happy New Year!  It is the first day of a brand new year and what better way to enjoy it than hang out a while in my craft room!  The new Caffeinated Christmas Card challenge went up today and I couldn't resist having a go for it (plus a few other fun challenges as well).

I used my Silhouette Cameo to create the shaped card (Christmas Snowflake Mug Card #308847).  The white part behind the mug on the card was dry embossed with a snowflake pattern (Sizzix snowflake embossing folder from my stash).  The stamped sentiment is by Jaded Blossom (A Latte of Comfort and Joy Set).  I finished it off with a bow made from Christmas colored baker's twine and a clear rhinestone in the center of the die cut snowflake on the mug.  Fun card to make!  Thanks for dropping by....hope your New Year is off to a great start!

I'll be linking this one up at the following challenges:

Inspiration Station (#44 Cup of Cheer) -- I was inspired by the red mug.











 

4 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Love the cuts and card design, and yes...no better way to soend the 1st day of the new year than in the Craft Room! Thanks for playing along at The Inspiration Station and I hope you'll play along this month too!
Donna xx
The Inspiration Station
The Paper Funday
**coming 15 January - The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

Kathy said...

A very pretty, warm and inviting card...Love the colors! Thanks for sharing at the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog. Smiles, Kathy

~amy~ said...

Perfect, love that awesome mug with snowflake!
Thanks so much for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

Lisa said...

Love this fun card! So pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!